In Home Support Services
To provide services to our clients and their families with compassion, dignity, and respect, as we work together to maintain the client's quality of life every single day.
It is our goal to keep our clients empowered in every way possible and build a strong foundation of support when they are in need.
About Our Care Providers
- All Employees are carefully screened to ensure the absence of a criminal background.
- A Registered Nurse supervises and trains Nurse's Assistants to ensure excellent care for our clients.
- When care providers are hired, emphasis is given to character, personality, proven skills, employment history, dependability and maturity.
- All employees are covered by work related accidental insurance.
- All advanced care providers must pass a comprehensive evaluation administered by a Registered Nurse.
- All employees receive Alzheimer's and dementia training prior to client contact.
Consist of general household activities provided by a trained homemaker when the individual regularly responsible for these activities is temporarily absent or unable to manage the home care for himself/herself.
Optional Homemaker Chore Services
Provide assistance with intermittent household tasks necessary to the maintenance of a safe and habitable home environment.
Basic Personal Care
Medically oriented tasks, which are prescribed by a physician to meet a client's physical needs and thereby enable the client to remain in his or her home and be treated as an outpatient basis rather than in a hospital or nursing facility.
Advanced Personal Care
Maintenance services provided to a recipient in the individual's home to assist with activities of daily living when this assistance requires devices and procedures related to altered body functions.
Authorized Nurse Visits
Skilled nursing services of a maintenance or preventive nature provided to clients with stable chronic conditions.
Maintenance and supervisory services provided to a client in the individual's home to provide temporary relief to the caregiver that normally provides care.
Advanced Respite Care
Maintenance and supervisory services provided to a client with non-skilled needs that require specialized training.
Nurse Respite Care
Maintenance and supervisory services provided to a client with special skilled needs.
- Routine personal care of clients with ostomies (tracheostomies, gastrostomies, and colostomies.)
- Personal care of persons with external, in dwelling and suprapubic catheters.
- Administration of perscribed bowel program.
- Application of medicated (prescriptions) lotions, ointments, or dry aseptic dressings to unbroken skin including Stage 1 decubitus ulcers.
- Application of aseptic dressings to superficial skin breaks or abrasions.
- Manual assitance with non-injectable medications.
- Passive range of motion
- Use of assistive device for transfers
- Planning, preparation and clean up of meals.
- Making beds and changing linens.
- Brushing, combing and shampooing hair.
- Brushing teeth and cleaning dentures.
- Cleaning and cutting nails of clients without contraindictiong conditions
- Assisting the client with transfers when the client is weight bearing.
- Shopping for groceries or household items specifically required for the health and maintenance of the client.
- Tidying and dusting the home.
- Cleaning kitchen counters, cupboards and appliances.
- Washing dishes.
- Laundering, ironing and mending clothes.
- Sweeping and/or vacuuming and mopping floors.
- Bagging trash inside the home and putting it our for pick up.
- Performing essential errands
Duties May Include but not limited to:
Advanced Personal Care
Personal Care Services